Through the Spiritual Care Department, staff chaplains and volunteers from a variety of faith traditions are available to offer spiritual and emotional support to patients and families 24/7. Or if you prefer, we will assist you in contacting representatives of your own faith community.
We can be reached by calling our office at 402.552.3219 or through the hospital operator. During other times, call the same number and press zero for the operator. A chaplain is always available. Any of the hospital staff can also help you contact us. Please feel free to call anytime. Our office is located on level 1 of Clarkson Tower, room 1874.
Places of worship
- St. Luke’s Chapel is located on level 1 of Clarkson Tower near the main entrance and is open 24 hours a day for prayer and contemplation
- An interfaith prayer space is located on level 1 of University Tower and is open 24 hours a day for prayer and contemplation
We offer a variety of worship services. Please call our office for a current schedule.
We offer support when you...
- Need spiritual support or prayer
- Would like to participate in a sacrament or ritual
- Need support as you face difficult decisions
- Are struggling with spiritual or religious concerns
- Would like assistance in contacting communities, congregations or faith groups
- Are not sure what you need and just want to talk to someone who cares and will listen