Our telehealth options connect you with local Nebraska Medicine board-certified health care providers whenever, and wherever, it’s most convenient for you.
Insurance companies now cover most telehealth visits, and enhanced safety measures are in place to protect your privacy.
If you’re a Nebraska Medicine patient
Download the Nebraska Medicine app
The Nebraska Medicine app makes it easy to manage your health care needs on the go, and now it’s better than ever.
New features include:
- Easy access to all our telehealth services
- Live wait times at our Immediate Care Clinics
- The ability to easily switch to a family member’s profile, with permission
If you prefer to use a computer, use the One Chart | Patient portal instead.
If you’re not our patient yet
- Give us a call at 800.922.0000, we’ll get you set up
- Or, if you’re not ready, do a little more research with our Find a Doctor tool
Learn more about our telehealth options
Telehealth visit preparation
How to prepare for a telehealth visit.View More
We offer a few different types of telehealth. Not sure which one is right for you? Here's a quick explanation of each type.View More
Conditions treated with telehealth
View a list of 25+ common health problems that may be addressed through a telehealth visit. From acne to COVID-19, we've got you covered.View More
What is telehealth? Is the technology hard to use? Does it cost anything? Answers to these questions and more.View More