Are you suffering from kidney stones or difficulty urinating? Are you having trouble with sexual function?
As a nationally recognized health system, patients come to us from all over Nebraska and across the region for urologic conditions, including:
- Bladder and urinary concerns, such as overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, hematuria (blood in the urine), interstitial cystitis and urinary tract infection
- Prostate conditions and diseases, including benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostatitis
- Kidney conditions and diseases, including hematuria and kidney stones
- Cancers, such as adrenal, bladder, kidney, prostate, testicular, urethral/penile and ureteral (upper tract) tumors
- Men's Health conditions, such as testosterone therapy, male infertility and vasectomies
What to expect
At your first appointment, you will have an open discussion with your doctor about the symptoms you are experiencing. You'll receive a physical examination and possible additional assessments, like urine tests or a post-void residual (a quick bedside ultrasound to assess how well the bladder empties.)
Why choose Nebraska Medicine
Our doctors' experience and dedication to patient care make them leaders in the field. We specialize in all areas of urology, including cancer, kidney stones, urinary issues, vasectomies, vasectomy reversals and more.
We are one of a few teams in the state who offer holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) minimally invasive prostate surgery, and we were the first in the state to use this technique. HoLEP is an advancement in surgical techniques that can treat benign enlarged prostates. We have several fellowship-trained surgeons as well as the state's only fellowship trained andrology/male infertility expert. We also offer a broad spectrum of treatments, many of which are minimally invasive procedures.
110 N 175th St.Get Directions
Omaha, NE 68118
Highly Ranked Care
Nebraska Medicine is ranked among the nation’s best. Each year, U.S. News and World Report surveys the nation’s roughly 5,000 hospitals to come up with the year’s list of Best Hospitals. Just 3 percent of the hospitals analyzed for Best Hospitals earn national ranking in even one specialty.
We were ranked nationally in urology in the 2014 and 2017 U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals ranking and recognized as a high-performing hospital in urology in the 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2018 U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals ranking.