In the end, you are responsible for your own risk. Your choices have an effect on your exposure to COVID-19. The quiz below assumes that you’re traveling with your immediate family – the people you live with on a regular basis. If you’re traveling with others outside your home, everyone's risk increases.
Rules of thumb:
- Reduce the number of people you see (more people = more risk)
- Limit time with others (longer interactions = more risk)
- Keep 6 feet of space between you and others (closer contact = more risk)
- Stay outdoors (indoors = more risk)
- Wear a mask and avoid unmasked interactions (no masks = more risk)
Note: This imperfect quiz is based on assumptions. Every situation is different. Talk to your primary care provider for medical advice for your specific health condition.